Monday, August 30, 2004

What is this blog about?

So, what am I going to write about? To tell you the truth, I have no idea, but I am going to try to tell you (the reader) abou things that are happening in my life. I am going to try not to reviel my identity so that no one gets thier feelings hurt, but I am not going to intentionaly hurt people's feelings. I intend this blog and my posts to be encouraging and uplifting for others. I mainly started this blog due to pressure from unnamed sources (you know whom you are). Well, this is all I have time for at the moment. more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sobriquet said...

Well, if you're going to bug other people about updating their blogs, you'd better have your own. And I'm glad you finally got one.

September 02, 2004 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home