Wednesday, September 01, 2004

People of the female variety

Sorry to any one whom reads this, but I am going to have to complain a little here today. I have come to the conclusion that I will never understand females. I would like to, but I think that it is physically and mentally imposible for any one, including females, to understand what goes through a female's mind. For instance, why would you get up set if some guys where playing a prank on another guy and asked you to be a part in it? Remember we asked before we acted and the asking got us in as much trouble as involving her without asking. Okay that is not a good example. Alright here is another example, diffrent girl. I am what I consider good friends with several people on campus. I thought I was a good friend, but I guess that I am just the person that shows up and can be talked to occasionally. Here is what I am talking about. I chatted all summer when ever I could to a friend of mine. She told me about all kinds of projects that she was doing all summer long. I get to campus and talk to her while she is talking to one of her friends and I see that one of her projects has been brought to school with her. I comment that her project looks good and that I was glad to finally able to see it at last. One of her other friends then asks me if I got to see any of the pictures of it before it was finished. Come to find out there were dozens of pictures being sent to all of her friends execpt me. Should I be mad, disapointed, or something? Well, I let the subject drop and returned to my hw. That is only one example. I could come up with more, but I would rather not share all of the happenings because I do not want to embarase this person or her friends. Is there any sensable girls out there? The only girl that I really like moved off and got married because of several circumstaces. She actually liked me, but did not like the idea of waiting till I was out of college to get married. I can only hope that I will one day find A girl that half way like me and that I can atleast pretend to understand. Well, more later I have more hw than I can possibly do in time to turn it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home