Thursday, September 02, 2004

Habbits

I am going to have to watch out. last night I thought that I would turn on Windows Media Player and just listen to some music for background noise while attempting to do hw. Well, some where in the mix of things as I got board with reading things that I should already know but don't, I accedentally turned on some anime. At first I was okay and I was still getting the hw done, but somewhere in the mix of things I looked at the time and it was 2am and not 1/16 of the hw was done. Where did all that time go? This happend to me last year and I suffered greatly (grade wise) due to lack of getting hw done. Anyone have any sugestions? I tried turning the computer off, but I soon found that I need a little but of noise in the room to get something done. More later I must get ready to face teh day and the hw.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

try a CD player, unless you can get lost in just music, they are less distracting. Nice blog, I like it.
~Random~

September 03, 2004 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home