Thursday, January 26, 2006

Updating....

Sorry that is has been almost 2 weeks since I last updated. I have been working and actually starteing to hang out with friends every now and then. I have been trying to gather up everything for my tax return. If I do not hurry and get all of my dedictions gathered up, I will have to pay in about $100. I am going to have to get all of my mileage added up, "office" supplies added up, and all my oil change expenses. See, I have to figure how much I spent on oil filters, oil, grease, washer fluid, and several other things because I change all the oil for my dad's company. I also need to add up all my truck expenses for going around all over East Texas. From waht I have added up, I have spent alot in gasoline. It looks like I might get another computer job. If it works out, I will quit the night stocking job to do it full time. We will have to see. It will be fun. Basically, this company has 3 places of buisness and a medium size warehouse. It makes most of its sells off of Ebay. That is right up my alley. All sorts of fun. Anyway, I am off to see what all kinds of trouble I can get into today. Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Hey now, that new job possibility sounds promising.

January 26, 2006 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home