Friday, September 03, 2004

Why do I keep doing the stupid things?

Last night I thoroughly enjoied myself. I got the privalige of playin Settlers of Cattan with several people. Of course I did not win, but I did not stop kicking till the game ended. After the game we went to visit some other people on campus. I was able to get back on my floor by 11:30pm. I started to do my hw, but got distracted by a visit to the lounge. There was a friend in there that does not come by often and he stayed and talked with several guys on the floor till 2am. I ended being one of the people that was there when he left. Then I went to my room, gathered up hw supplies and finished my hw in the lounge. I did not finish till 5am. I probably could have stayed up longer and done more, but I met all the requirements for the next day, so I retired for a short nap. Here is the bad part, I knew all along that I had this hw and that I could have left at any time to go and finish it, but I for some reason could not make myself do my hw while all these people where up and about. Well, I can not complain. I did rather well. I stayed awake, or about as awake as I normally am through all of my classes. THE WEEKEND IS HERE! Now I can do the rest of my hw and might get some sleep sometime in the schedule. As always, I must go and do something constructive. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home