Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I am at it again.

Okay. I have done this every sunday, tuesday, thursday night since school started, I stay up late doing hw. I knew when I signed up for theses classes that I would have a ton of hw, but I did not know that I would have this much trouble completing it. Here is an example, in class today there was an inclass problem that most of the class finished in 5 minutes, it took me all of the alotted time and I was still not finished when the teacher took away the paper. What is wrong with me? I am used to being the brightest and fastest working person in the class, but I do not know what has caused this slownes? I guess you could call it. Anyway, why do people always think the wrong thing? I have around a girl or say hello to one, and here at LETU, they automatically think that I am asking them out on a date or wanting to be a boyfriend. I do not mind being a boy and a friend, but not the same at once, or atleast not yet. At some point in high school I thought that it would be a good thing that I did not get a girl friend atleast till I graduated college and maybe even have a job. I know that it sounds kind of childish, but it is one way that I do not get myself into trouble with hw or with a girl. I think that if I am studying and applying myself to my studies like I should that I will not have enough time to spend with her, or atleast not the proper amount of time to spend with her. I could get a girlfriend for the summer, but that would be wrong for me to say "hey, schools about to begin, bye hope you will be my girlfriend next summer". I know that it would not happen that way, but I am afraid that is what she would think I was doing. Anyway, enough on that subject. Well, I am neck deep in hw and I am not working on it, so I must change that. Until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home