Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Extended hours

I now know how Joey does it. He stays up over 24 hours all the time, but I never have done it before this weekend. It was fun and I will have to do it more often. I stayed up working on an exegesis paper. I woke up Sunday morning to go to chuch and went to bed shortly after dinner monday. Next time I will have to see just how long I can stay up, but with less caffinee. Monster drinks are great, but they get expensive at $1.99 plus tax a piece. I did come closer to sleep during classes monday, but I did not snore, that I know of. I am watchin Nurato at the moment. It is good stuff, highly recomended. It is about a boy whom is a stupid little brat on his journey to become someone of worth. Good stuff. Off to bed, have to catch up somewhere before Calc class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home