Wednesday, February 16, 2005

People and my reactions to them

I know that most of you will not care about this, but this is why at times I may seem a little distant.

I have come to the conclusion that the people are hard to understand, and talking to them over instant messanger makes it even more interesting. See, I bring many, many assumtions and understandings to my conversations. I have learned of how much I have come to rely on facial expressions to try to understand what people are thinking or what I think that they are thinking. The fun thing is when the "girl" or "female" factor. You see, it is hard to comprehend their reaction to what you are going to say when talking person to person, and even harder when talking over an instant message or letter. That is why I don't ever send letters. I hate them. I don't like them becasue anything can be written inbetween the lines, even if you did not mean it that way. That is also another reason that I do not like to talk on the phone for extended periods of time. I can try to picture what they are thinking, but there are no guarantees. Most people don't know exactly what I am thinking at any given moment because ..... I really don't know. I guess it is because I am afraid that I will offend them. On some subjects I am willing to make myself the fool just to make sure that someone halfway understands my point a view, but for the most part, I try to keep my mouth shut because I know that I am not very good at phrasing things and that I will make a fool of myself or that I will offend someone.

Well, I have classes tomorrow (in a few hours) and a "wonderful" circuits test. I hope that I did not "complain" too much. Anyway, later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home