Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Motivation

Since this semester started I have lost all of my motivation. I don;t know why. It could be the fact that every week I switch from a night schedule to a day schedule, or it could be that I am going to a school that is not Christain based. There are other reasons that this could be happening, but I am not sure what all they would be. There are several disapointments that I have with ut tyler that I would like to fix. I think the 2 biggest have to be that none of the math teachers know what or how to use a calculator. The second thing is that the school did not transfer my math credits from LETU in. I think that is the biggest shock for me. I hate math. Math is just something that gets in my way. It is used to prove what I already know. For instance, it could be said that the engine on the Ford Mustang blew up because it was a FORD, or with math it could be said that the engine blew up because the moron that was driving the ford put a larger engine than the radiator could keep cool. See. I was right, just do not drive a ford. I am sure that there are other instances, but right now it is roughly 30 minutes till my calc 1 mid term and i am not ready to take the test and did I mention that I hate math? Anyway, I must return to craming. Later.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Life-Scenario to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

November 08, 2005 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog as I was looking for more information on Life-Scenario and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. Keep up the great work!

November 09, 2005 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, what is all that stuff? That's crazy. Is that even legal?

Visit my xanga for a rockin' good time.

November 21, 2005 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Self-Talk to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

November 23, 2005 9:02 PM  
Blogger Sobriquet said...

has your blog been abandoned to the meaningless comment spammers?

November 24, 2005 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home