Friday, May 13, 2005

Summer, so far

Well, I missed getting to see MaHoyt. That was the first thing I wanted to do this summer, but I missed it. Oh well. I have been very, very busy since I got home. I have been running around putting in job applications and running service calls for the part time computer warranty job I have. I finally got a job at the corner of 31 and the loop in Tyler. I am wondering what way to go next, but I guess I will just take it one step at a time. I want more hours because that means more money, but I would also like a little freedom this summer. I am currently broke. I would like to do Repos on a regular basis just for the cash, but those are hard to find and I need to get more insurance. Anyways, I am off to see if I can get some sleep. There are tons more I would like to write about, but not right now. later

1 Comments:

Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

*is sad*

Lord willing, will plan to bring down oldest son Jason, to LeTourneau in fall of 2006

May 14, 2005 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home