Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Jobs

Well, since most of my friends are out taking classes right now, I figured I would clue them in to what they are missing in the job market. Right now, I am working at a Subway in Tyler, a computer comapany that does warranty work, and for my dad doing what ever he needs done at that second. I also just applied for a job putting groceries on shelves at grocery store. I could go into all the details of why you don't want any of these jobs, but there is no sense in complaining when complaininw changes nothing unless you get the complaints to the right person or persons. Here is the worst part about all of the above jobs, none of them pay enough to put anything back. Hopefully if I get this night job, I will not have any time to spend money and I will be making 8.50 per hour after shift diff due to it being a night job. Anyway, it has been an interesting learning experience. I have no clue how people live off of 6.00 an hour and still support a family. Makes me want to hurry and finish my degree. I can barely keep my truck going down the raod at that pay. ANYWAY, not much else has been really happening. I might tell you more IF you catch me. Later. I must get some sleep. Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They can't support a family on $6.00 an hour. Unfortunately, to many with the power to change this don't want to see it that way! The magic phrases like they will manage it some how.

Sorry had to add my two cents there:) and hope you didn't mind.

July 12, 2005 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home