Sunday, July 24, 2005

Stocking

Well, I got the stocking job, stocking groceries that is. It is all sort of fun. I finally got my hours turned around so that I can stay up all night and not feel tired. I have not had a job like this one in a while, so I am a little sore at the moment(back, neck, and legs). I hear that it is a good thing that I am a little sore. I might be building muscles or something of the sort. Any way, I am sorry for not posting in such a long time. I have been busy. My schedule last week was working from 4pm till 9pm making subs and then stocking from 10pm till 7 or 8am. I have not been fixing any computers reciently, but we will see what happens I have a job on the board, but the parts have not arrived. I intend on being online on aim and yahoo on my nights off so that I will keep my sleep schedule correct. I am going to try to stock and go to college this semester, we will have to see how that goes. I will not be making subs and I will cut my stocking hours down to two nights a week, possibly 3 nights a week for the frist few weeks of school till the hw gets laid on real thick. I did manage to get signed up for courses last week among the hustle and bustle. I also read the most recient Harry Potter book (I won't comment on it, read it for yourself first). Anyway, I am going to watch some anime till 8am or so then go to church. Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luddie said...

Hey Slader, good to hear from you again. I got a job at a Subway once, but I decided not to show up at the job because I didn't want it. First and only time I've done that. :D

August 03, 2005 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home