Monday, December 12, 2005

Finals Week

Finals Week is finally here. I am not sure if I am ready for finals, but I guess that I will have to be. I have been ready for classes to be over with for some time now. I am not sure what I am going to do next semester yet. I really want to go back to LETU, but the money is not there. I do not want to go back to UT Tyler. I just can not get motivated there. There is too much happening at the house and too much work to make it all happen. I have to go to work to pay for my truck, cell phone, and college. I am running into the same problem at UT Tyler as I was at LETU, not enough money. Atleast here I can make some during the school year. I have my first fianl at 11am this morning. It is my Into to Government final. I am sure that I know enough to walk out with a B after taking the final. Having my laptop back has helped my grades. I can take notes that I can read. Plus, I peck at the computer keyboad making it easier to remember what I typed the first time. I am currently armed with a 2liter of Dr Pepper. I am set for the next 8hours of studying if I can make myself do it. Have you ever had trouble making yourself study? It is hard for me because I know all this stuff. I have heard it before. I have done most of it before. What is going to Kill my calc grade is that I have gotten too used to using a calculator. The calculator is my downfall, or you can say that I am just not good with numbers. I can do the work without the calculator, but I have trouble with the simple stuff like carring numbers. The fact that I am under pressure to make an A or better does not help any. For once, I will actually be awake on a Monday. I was able to get last night off due to finalls. I will be off till Friday night. I told him that I could work Thursday, but he was nice enough to let me have an extra night off. So, I went to bed Sunday at 4pm and got up this morning at 5:30am. That is a good nights rest. I like the whole night thing. I just wish that I could get all the rest of the things I like to do to happen at night (mainly classes). I have found out that waking up early like this allows you to have fewer distractions, but the ones that you do have are very big distractions. Depending on when my check comes from Nexicore, I might go camping Wed after my last exam, or I might buy Christmas gifts. Another idea would be to take someone to a movie if I can find someone that actually wants to go with me. In the theaters right now, I would like to see Aneon Flux and I want to see Narnia as soon as it makes it into theaters. I know I butchers the name, but I am too lazy to type out the whole thing. Anyway, I am lookig at how long I have been typing and I think that I should return to my studying. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home