Friday, February 24, 2006

Posting...

Well, if you have not noticed, it is hard to post to your blog when you are working 40+ hours a week at one job and 3 to 4 service calls at the other. I am not complaining about it. Actually, I am rather happy that I am able to get this much work. I need to be able to pay for the next 2 semesters in cash along with the licing expences WITHOUT have to borrow money or work. I might have to work, but it would be nice if I was able to keep from having to do that. Anyway, I have not had much time to do anything with my idea that I posted last time. The flu has been going around at work and I have missed several days off ( more over time :D ) due to it. This last week my motherboard died. The IDE controller messed up. For an example, turn the power on once and the hard drive will not detect, reboot it and then either the same ide device or a cdrom drive will die. I think it is a bug of some sort, but I could be wrong. The drive that started messing up first was the windows drive, but I took the hd out and to another computer and it worked just fine, hence the diagnosis. Anyway, I am now an Alltel user. My dad wanted a new phone and the only way that he could get the one that he wanted was to add another line to the family plan. So, being the good son that I am and the fact that my contract was up with Verizon, I switched to Alltel so that he could get the new phone he wanted. The only grip is that he did not give me much notice to doing it. He did it on the 20th and then told me on the 21st that I needed to go down and move my number to Alltel in the 2 or 4 days. Dads are great. Anyway, I like the phone I ended up with. I have the v710. I had the choice of that or some Nokia peice of junk that had software problems. I like the phone so far because I can do just about anything with it. I have a usb cable that allows me to transfer anything from music to games to the phone. Do you know the weird ring tones that people have? Well, I can make my own. Right now, I have the opening song to an anime series called Hellsing as my ringer. I had to buy the OST to do it, but I did it. Motorola has a real nice program for making all this happen and it also made it easy to move my contacts, but be warned, the software is very Window$ dependant. As a mater of fact, Motorola has used M$ window$ CE on all of the hand sets that I have owned from them. Kind of scary if you ask me. Anyway, I am going to make a Walmart run. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home