Tuesday, January 29, 2013

East Texas

So far I have managed to stay here. I have since moved to night shift. It has been a huge blessing. I have moved to a better machine and have moved to a less stressful enviroment. I have really enjoyed all the different parts and materials this company machines. When I get a chance, I google the parts to see what they are actually used for. It is amazing what they do with these parts that far under the ground. 

I have been living with my brother for the last few months. It is great. Kind of miss seeing him though. We have oppposite schedules now that I have moved to nights. He does have a fun little puppy. Not sure if it is a good thing or not, but the puppy has already doubled in size. The puppy's name is Han Solo, but we normally call him Solo. He is a smart little guy. I have really enjoyed being back though. I have come back only to say some good byes. several families in my church are or have moved in the last month. One family in particular will be missed. The other families intend to make visits. I have become involved in two of the small groups. It has been fun getting to know the new people and getting to know the folks that have changed since high school. It has been great to actually attend services. My next goal is to become more involved. I am not sure how yet, but I am sure something will come up. 

 I have decided my next two goals will be to buy a house and pay off some debt. All I can say is that school is expensive. LeTU has locked me down for the next 10 years. A house can always be rened or sold. So anyome whom reads this, please consider how loans will cost you in the long run. Especially student loans. My Dodge was getting such that I was paying $300 a month to keep it going so I sold it and purchased a Nissan Titan. These vehies are something else. The motors are designed differently. To me, it sounds like a lifter is loose. I test drove new ones and used ones with 200,000 miles. They all sound the same. So far thw only major expenses have been tires and fuel. I hope those continue to be the major expenses for a long time. 


I have left a huge portion of my life out for the moment. I have been dating a young lady for the last year. I am not quite ready to say it is over, but it could very well be. I dont want to go into details because her family is fairly private.  I will divulge more when or if I am allowed or compelled to. 

I should get off of here. Message me if you want to know more. Have a good evening everyone. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home