Sunday, April 08, 2007

Girls.

Well, I have realized that girls in the level of society that I am living in have alot different standards than I do. I guess that I am just talking to the wrong ones. I thought I had a good thing going. She was smart, had a good personality, and looked pretty good. Then came the fun two things that set us apart: she was not a Christian and she does not have the same morals that I do. I hope we can still be friends, but I don't want to get as close as she would like to unless we are alot closer to the same page. The interesting part is that she knows what I am talking about and can actually hold a conversation about some of the things that I have learned, so it is not like she does not know about Him, she just does not believe. So, I have decided that I am going to continue praying for her, but move on as far as gf and bf type stuff is concerned. We were actually doing pretty good and talking about all sorts of stuff that I have not been able to talk about since leaving a LETU due to the fact that no one else knew what I was talking about. Great stuff. Anyway, time to get back into the rat race, I have work early in the morning. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home