Friday, September 10, 2004

Homework

Why is it so easy sometimes to sit and do hw and other times it just can not be done? Like tonight for instance. I sat down at my desk with every intention of starting my hw at 2 pm. Then I renewed my effort sometime after dinner, I think it was around 6pm, and now I am here at 1:30 am and have not gotten but one problem accomplished. What am I going to do with myself. Anyway, other than motivation, I really do not have anything else to gripe about. I origionally wanted to make a blog and only use it as an insirational scource for others, but if those that have been reading have noticed, it has become my place to vent or talk about things that I like to gripe about. Anyway, I must make myself in some for or way do my hw. Until later, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home