Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happenings

Well, I have been working alot, which in itself is not bad, but leaves little time for blogging. Anyway, I had a good Christmas. I got to stay at home a few days. I was able to spend time with the family and did a few projects around the house. As usual, I spent too much on Christmas presents, but I had bought thing I thought would be useful and matched the person that I bought them for. I got a few updates for my desktop. I got a new video card and a gig of ram. Of course I got some clothing too. I am contemplating buying a new truck. As it stands right now, there is a vibration/noise coming from behind the cab. I can't quite pin point where it is coming from and that alone is driving me crazy. I know that it is not the tired or the rear end. During the break, I repaced a few of the bearings in the rear end to see if that was the problem. The ones that I replaced were blue from getting too hot, but that was not where my problem noise/ vibration is coming from. Next I am going to try to replace the ujoints. A few people have said that it if that does not work, it could be the transmission or the transmission might be out of balance. I am hoping that it is the ujoints, those are cheaper and alot easier to do. Classes start back up tomorrow. I am more than ready. I am going to talk to the department chair tomorrow to see if I can add a few more classes so that I can get out quicker. I more than ready to get out of college. I want to get away from Walmart. I want a full pay check again too. I do like the internet that I have on campus though. I have gotten quite spoiled, especially since I was one of the very few that stayed most of Christmas break. So, the internet was exceptionaly fast. Anyway, I am going to bed a little early. I worked almost 30 hours this weekend if you count Friday. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home