Monday, September 13, 2004

Homework.....................................................again

Do you want any homework? If you do, I have plenty to share. I should be doing it right now, but I figured that I would post in my blog before requesting that everyone else post in thier blogs. I went home this weekend, and the best part was there was a potluck dinner at the church, so I got a good meal out of the deal. I also begged and pleaded and finally talked mom into paying my truck payment that is due the 13th. Yeah. Does any one know a Rodrigo Talauera? He keeps calling my cell phone at weird hours of the day. He has a Whitehouse, Tx phone number. He has called me in church and as early as 3am, or anywhere inbetween. Well, I must return to the hw. It is calling. I am almost done with calc, but there is no way that I am going to finish circuits at this rate. So until next time, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home