Saturday, August 12, 2006

More Happenings.

Lets see. I bought the Naruto series, episodes 1-198 (I have a few episodes to watch before I return to school). I have found youtube.com. There are video blogs, there is anime, and all sorts of wierd stuff. Basically, it is like Ebaumsworld.com with cleaner commercials. I have done most of the preparation to go to school in Waco, including getting a job down there. Actually, with much persuation, annoyance, and begging; I have managed to transfer down there within my current company. I have also managed to get signed up for classes. Next thing to do is to pay for classes, and that should be rather easy compaired to LETU. I actually have the cash (cash not loans, not credit cards, nor any other form of borrowed money). Sorry that I have not been on AIM. My dad has turned off the port that AIM uses so that I can not logg on. I tried the web based version, but it likes to kick me off when I am in conversations so I do not use it. Well, I have to keep this short. Tomorrow is church, so I have to get extra sleep now so that I will not be sleepy during church. Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Hey, I wondered why I never saw you on AIM anymore.

You sound like you have gotten everything figured out....congrats!

Now, how is that shoulder?

August 17, 2006 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home