Wednesday, July 26, 2006

School.....again

I was off tonight/day and I decided that it was time to make out my school schedule. I looked at it and have decided that it is going to be a pain to make it all work out and still work a few hours, but it will all be okay. I am only working to have a little spending money, right? After spending about 10 or so minutes looking at the degree program that I want and my transcripts, I will have to actually talk to someone about what classes I can or can not take. Anyway, I set up a myspace page the other night and today I went through and added friends and folks I could find from highschool. If I did not add you, it is because I could not find you. Anyway, I am going to get a nap it. I am going to try to help out with vbs. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home