Sunday, April 16, 2006

Working

It seems that all I do here lately is work. I have nto had any more interesting plans or projects. This is not a good thing. I am assuming that it has something to do with lack of sleep or sothing along that nature. I have not been working on as many computers as I had previously, but I have been playing with a TiVo. I have found out that they are basically computers that are running a version of Linux. I reciently accuired one that has a bad hard drive in it. I have been spending alot of time trying to find a free hard drive image. If you are wondering what I am talking about, I am looking for a copy of someone else's hard drive. I have found several pay sites, but they are all down for Easter break. My uncle was nice enough to provide me with a 300 gig hard drive, but now I need the stuff to go on it. I thought with all these hackers and programers that there would be several images floating around. I was wrong. Well, I have to cut this post short, time to get ready for work. Later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 02, 2007 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 06, 2007 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home