Monday, September 20, 2004

Time Flys.

It is currently way past bed time. I just decided to give up on circuits and start calc III. then I really need to look over linear algebra. I have come ot the conclusion that I am ready for school to be over. I have looked at the course requirements of several different majors and have come t the conclusion that it would not help me to move ot another concentration. I considered moving to MET, but found out that would almost put me 2 semesters behind. that would be a bummer. I looked at several other courses of study, like diesel engineering technology, but decided that would be just the long way of saying diesel mechanic. I also looked at what it would take to transfer to another school, and decided although it would be cheaper, I would not have the people around that I think I need to grow in Christ. So, what should I do? I fianally decided that doing the rest of the hw that is due tomorrow, minus circuits, would have to do for tonight because it needs to be done. To tell you the truth what started all of this thought is the idea of living out on my own where instead of doing circuits hw or calc II hw, I would be out doing something so that I can afford to do my own laundry. Until reciently, I have not had any cash to do laundary so I have been returning home to do it. I like going home, but I also like being here and pretending to get hw done. It is a catch 22 situation. If I go home, I get clothes washed, I get a good meal, and I get to see friends and family, and if I saty here, I get to be with friends, do hw, get help for hw (for I passed everyone's help when I passed algebra at the junior colloge), and I don't sleep. What should I do? I don't know. Of course prayer is the only correct answer at this point in time, but my flesh wants an answer right now, not when He is ready to give me one. Well, I must study and do more Calc III. Until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home