Sunday, April 23, 2006

Important Question

I have been strugling with a very important question : At what point are you too involved in Worldly things? I like electronics alot. I could play around on the internet all night long and not learn enough. I could do the same with Anime or Sci-Fi movies. I also can do the same with mechanical devices. Jump for joy, here is something else to take apart "fix" and put back together! I don't know why, but I am questioning if I am living a life that is too worldly. It would be nice if there was a step by step guide telling me exactly what I needed to do, but that does not exist. I went to church this morning and the Sunday School lesson was about a Biblical mind view. Basically, what I learned was that I need to see the Bible as a whole. I need to be looking not a a section, chapter, or a book, but as a large concpet that I need to be living my life by. I don't know if that makes any sense, but it does to me. That is all that counts right? Or I could refraise it so that I said that I need to know the Bible form cover to cover and apply what I know from it, but that would only be part of it. In order to apply it, you have to have Christ's help. I guess it all boils down to that I do not spend enough time in the Word or in prayer. IM me or leave a comment and let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home