Sunday, June 11, 2006

I don't know

Sorry, I am not as good as Ma Hoyt when coming up with titles. Well, I have not done anything but work and think since last post. It looks like it will all pan out money wise if I work about 20-25 hours a week while in school. I know that funds will be close, but that is half the fun of being in college. Anyway, I have started paying attention to the people around me. I am always looking for more people to go have fun with, but I am looking for some one whom has some of the same interests and whom I can talk intelegently with (ie. something besides basketball, beer, being drunk, and what not). By intelegently, I mean things like current events, computers, religious matters, and things of this sort. Technically I could drive to LETU at about $65 a trip to talk to some of the people on campus, but that would get expensive quick.Anyway, time to read everyone else's blog. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home