Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Bloggs.

I am having a blast. I have spent the last hour (where does that time fly to?) surffing the diffrent blogs out there. Some of the people that I read about I am worried about. I see how good I really have it and how much God has blessed me and the people around me. I did find a few bloggs that I wish that I had never seen, but I guess that is just the way that society is going. I wish it wasn't, but I will do my part not to help it go down hill. What should I do. It is a little after 2am and I am still wired. I am tired of hw and I can no longer count. Yet I would like to read more bloggs and write comments that I would hope that helped out the person writting the blogg, but I also need the sleep. I have another long day today. This semester I have CircuitsI, PhysicsII, Calculus III, and Linear Algebra all on the same day (mon., wed., fri.), and I have Statics on tue. I understand linear algebra and calculus, but I am having trouble in circuits and statics at the time being. Physics is on the boarder. I understand it as the teacher talks about it, but I have litterally no luck when it comes to the hw or the quizzes. Any way, I am glad to be back. I am afraid to say it, but I am actually glad to be back again for the challenges. I was actually getting board toward the ned of summer. If you know me well, then you know that I was exeptionally busy all summer long putting no less than 200 miles a week on my truck and doing all kinds of projects, but none of it was challenging like school is. I am glad to be back, even though I am a little concerned with a few of my classes. I think I am going to go to bed. Sleep is calling. I did not make it to bed till 5am monday morning, and I had better not do that too many more times this week before I catch up. Until later, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home