Monday, October 18, 2004

School is no fun.

I know it has been over a week since my last post, but there has not been alot happening other than failing classes, not sleeping due to hw, and making other people mad. I am trying to fix all the above, but sometimes there is nothing that you can do. I tried the busness of spending more time studying which lead to the lack of sleep. Now I can not catch up. I am still struggleing with what I want to do. Last semester I had it set in stone, with simple stuff like calc II, physics I, and cs1, if the classes never got harder, I could make it through school without breaking a sweat, but after the first week, I lost it this semester. Every corner I turn, I am having a hard time doing the work. I understand the concept, but when it comes to working the problems, the process that needs to be taken leaves me. Mainly on quizes in circuits one. It does not make it any easier knowing that sitting right beside me this semester there is a guy that does not know what a grade below an 98 looks like. Then on top of that, I have been making people mad. It is easy to do, especially if the person is already ticked and does not have the same values as you do, and it is even easier if you answer them when you are still perterbed at something that they have said or done. Well, I must go, I have over 8hours of hw tonight, so I had better get started. More later, whenever later comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home