Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Update

What should I talk about? The last week has been packed full of stuff. Some of it fun and some of it not so. I came to the conclusion that there are way too many things to do and there is not near enough time to do half of the things that are expected of you. I went home this last weekend, spent time with family, friends, and did all kinds of stuff, exept hw. Oh well, I was given an espresso maker by my aunt and have made atleast 12 shots since returning to school Sunday night. Just a little tip, add chocholate syrup to espresso at 4 table spoons per shot and you will like it alot better. Next subject. Has any one been keeping up with politics? I have been attempting to. I generally only talk about politics when I have nothing else to talk about that might be of any interest to anyone whom is family, so you may tune out the rest of this post if you are a Democrat or you just do not like politics. I have found several funny articles. Here is an example:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6185094/site/newsweek/
Kerry is not the brightest person in the world. How do you keep a volcano from erupting? If you know, please tell me. I need to go to the patent office and register your idea and or device. He has also done some other interesting stuff that I am not sure is true or not, so I am not going to repeat it. Politics can be fun when you are discussing elections, but when it comes to the stupid rules that are made, you can count me out. There are better things to do with America's recources than pay some old fart to sit around and make rules that do nothing but make the average person a criminal. Well, I must return to school work. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home