Thursday, November 04, 2004

Recent Happenings

Well, it seems like forever since I last posted. Last weekend I went to a wedding. One of my best friends got hitched. The rehersal was on friday night, with the wedding on Sat. I was not in the wedding, but I did attempt to help a little bit. Saturday evening the groom's family had a holloween hay ride that was suposed to scare the riders. I went around the first time to get the idea of what was happening from the point of view on the trailer. Then I had fun scaring people. Unfortunaltly the tractor had good headlights. The headlights caused the surounding ground to be well lit. I was able to hide suficiently to scare a few people though, but not all of them. Did you know that it is easier to scare the older kids(16 on up) than it is to scare the kids that are younger than 13? That was one of the best things about the weekend. Don't tell LETU, but I went to a bar with the groom so that I could be the designated driver. Now that was interesting. They gave me an orange arm band and I was able to drink all the Dr Pepper I wanted for free. We left in about 2 hours or less when we decided that our money had been wasted on going to a location that had nobody in it but drunks and people after things that they should not have been after. I could have told them that before we even got close to going there, but nobody listens to me. I have a statics test in roughly 11.5 hours, so I must return to studying. More later when ever later comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home